- Maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements.
- Prepare and manage payrolls.
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms and other government documents.
- Prepare tax returns and manage bookkeeping services
- Assist with business trip planning and preperation
- Prepare financial and accounting reports.
- Support financial planning sessions.
- Support business development team to be more insightful on current financial status.
- Support fund raising activities.
- Support office administrative activities.
- Strong sense of urgency, persistence and ability to take initiative.
- Highly organized and motivated.
- Knowledge and experience with using Quickbooks.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Above average proficiency with Excel.
- Excellent at problem solving.
- Proficient typing speed and accuracy.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience
Compensation and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for substantial equity
- Great health benefits including full dental coverage
- Flexible vacation time
- Well-stocked fridge filled with drinks and snacks
The electrification revolution is moving full speed ahead. Electrical vehicles are on a path to replace conventional cars; electronic consumer devices, from smartphones to wireless headphones are flooding the market. The need for these devices to charge faster, and use longer lasting batteries has never been higher, and GBatteries is at the forefront of providing the solution with ActiveBMS - a technology which enables existing li-ion batteries to charge extremely fast and retain long life. We are a young, Ottawa based company with Silicon Valley roots, composed of a team of multi-disciplinary inventors and leaders that live to solve problems that truly matter.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and any other information you think would be useful.